Product code: 4516.00
Fully synthetic lubricant specific for Dual Clutch Transmissions with wet clutches.
PAKELO DCT TRANSMISSION FLUID is a special fully synthetic lubricant exclusively developed for Dual Clutch Transmissions (DCT) with wet clutches.
New generation Dual Clutch Transmissions require high technology lubricants to satisfy extremely demanding requirements both for mechanical and automatic transmissions.
PAKELO DCT TRANSMISSION FLUID provides the following main properties:
- very high thermal-oxidative resistance and excellent fluency at low temperatures;
- superior EP and anti-wear properties that allow to enhance transmission life;
- excellent protection from corrosion;
- excellent anti-rust and antifoam characteristics;
- high resistance to sludge and deposits formation;
- long lasting correct friction coefficient requested by this kind of transmissions: this avoids vibration phenomena and allows correct gear shifting;
- long lasting correct friction coefficient also in extreme working and ambient conditions;
- high shear stability even under high mechanical stresses: this keeps the viscosity properties of the lubricant similar to the starting conditions;
- longer oil drain intervals also in extreme working conditions;
- compatibility with gaskets.
In order to ensure perfect DCT operation it should be avoided the mixing with any other transmission fluid.
PAKELO DCT TRANSMISSION FLUID is not suitable when requested ATF fluids (lubricants for automatic transmissions traditionally designed with torque converter and planetary gears) or CVTs (Continuously Variable Transmissions) fluids.